In each episode, I chat with entrepreneurs, thought-leaders & life’s go-getters. They’re real people, living a real-life journey & inspiring real change in the world. We discuss their secrets to happiness & success, sources of inspiration and inspiring stories of change. Listeners will learn what makes these people’s heart sing and leave each episode with new tips that’ll help bring more happiness into their everyday
Monday Aug 29, 2022
Monday Aug 29, 2022
EPISODE – Carla solo episode: The 12 Laws of Living
- The Law of Divine One – everything and everyone is connected. Every thought, action etc affects everyone else. We are all connected subconsciously. We are a part of One and we all want to see others thrive.
- The Law of Energy/Vibration – everything moves as frequency/vibration and each action and thought has its own frequency. Think positive then more positive things come.
- The Law of Action – each action will provide a different result. Each action must support our thoughts, dreams and goals for the world.
- The Law of Correspondence – we are in control of our life, every action we make will be reflected in our outer world and our inner world. Make the internal changes so that the external changes.
- The Law of Cause and Effect – it is each of our action that creates a reaction. Every statement you make is an example of this Law. What goes around comes around, there is karmic retribution
- The Law of Compensation – Blessings will come in various forms, money, gifts, friendships etc. Generosity and donations will come back to you.
- The Law of Attraction – This Law will bring people of things into our life by actions, thoughts or emotions. We use this energy to attract more energy. Once you start to raise your vibration, this will help to raise vibration of things that improve life on your own frequency.
- The Law of Perpetual Transformation of Energy – this law states that higher vibrations can transform and uplift the lower energies. If you want to create change, you vibrate higher and you let go of the lower energy that keeps you stuck. We want to create the life we desire.
- The Law of Relativity – in order for us to develop, we have to go through problems while keeping connected to the heart. Whenever we are facing challenges, there are other people worse off.
- The Law of Polarity – everything has an opposite. We have to experience the ups and downs of life, we have to feel to be sad, so we know what happiness feels like.
- The Law of Rhythm – everything has a different rhythm in each cycle so it’s about getting ready to face the negative part of each cycle so you can recognize some of the things that are negative and then focus on seeing the benefits of this and looking at the positives and also recognizing that this is a cycle.
- The Law of Gender – this is about yin/yang and masculine/feminine energies. We all possess this. Energy, logic, husting, intellect = masculine energy. Love, patience, gentleness, nurturing etc = feminine energy. Showing and understanding where we can balance this.