EPISODE – Patricia Lohan
Patricia Lohan is the creator of Feng Shui Mastery and Author of The Happy Home: A Guide To Creating A Happy, Healthy, Wealthy Life. Patricia Lohan helps women make their home magnetic to money, luck, and blessings. She shows you what they don't teach in school, what lies between the lines, your top secret tool for success. She is a feng shui expert, a healer, and a passionate female entrepreneur who has shaped her dream life living in Bali with her husband. Patricia has a gift at making feng shui simple and easy to understand and implement.
She has helped thousands of people across the globe embrace feng shui and create lasting changes in their homes, lives, and businesses. Patricia has seen firsthand the power of the mind, surroundings, and inner healing, clearing and aligning everything so it works holistically.
- Patricia lives in Ubud, Bali for 4 years, a far distance from her upbringing in Ireland after spending a month in India and uprooted her life with her husband and now work together on their coaching and feng shui work in Bali.
- Patricia had her first insight into feng shui at the age of 15 and that was also the start of her spiritual journey.
- She spent a year in India on a spiritual journey, became a yoga teacher as well as learning about personal development and sound healing.
- Patricia returned to Ireland to work on her clients and learn more about feng shui with herself and worked on astrology readings and energy readings for her home for manifestations.
- She recognised how things unfolded after creating feng shui for love in her own house so she met her husband and found this could help her clients too.
- Patricia found that working with the elements can help with house energy to manifesting and thriving in all areas of life.
- Patricia talks about how she met her future husband.
- Patricia’s definition of happiness is in that place of flow – right time, right moment.
- Her morning includes meditation, journaling, chanting, oracle cards and affirmations. Then jumping around and nurturing herself and having breakfast.
- The top things that make her heart sing is her husband, dancing and singing.
- Her fantasy meal would be a strawberry vegan milkshake and green salad.
- The most important thing she can do for her health is drinking water.
- The top things that make her laugh is laughing at herself, at books, with her husband.
- Her fantasy guests would include Nelson Mandela, Oprah, the first female Irish Prime Minster, and Wayne Dyer.
- Her theme song would be Why So Serious.
- Find Patricia on social media on the links.
- Cutting for Stone – Abraham Verghese
- Stop Checking Your Likes – Susie Moore
www.patricialohan.com - Free Guides available there are : Guide to Feng Shui you Office - Turn your Home into a Money Magnet - Call in Love with Feng Shui
FB Group Dream Life & Biz Creators : https://www.facebook.com/groups/DreamLifeCreators/