EPISODE – Rebecca Haydon
Rebecca is a Mindset & Confidence Coach, qualified NLP & Hypnosis Practitioner with a mission to empower professional women in the work place, so they can cultivate unstoppable confidence, so that they can own their presence, be heard and make a difference in the work-place.
My name is Rebecca and my mission is to empower professional & corporate women in the work place, so they can cultivate unstoppable confidence, so that they can own their presence, be heard and make a difference in the work-place.
I’m a Confidence Mindset Coach and Hypnotist, qualified Master NLP practitioner and Hypnotherapist. In my early years I studied as a Performing Artist, working in the industry for several years before taking a change in career to become a yoga instructor and personal trainer.
Having worked in the Performing Arts Industry for several years, I wanted to ensure that my health and wellbeing, both mental and physical, was always the best that it could be. When I first started looking for help, I turned to experts, but what I noticed with all these forms of support, was that it always about me: limiting beliefs, self-doubt and occasional unhappiness, so I started to look beyond the external factors and more about what was inside.
This drove me to start life coaching. My limiting beliefs, self-doubt and occasional unhappiness have stopped me from being a creator of my life. My passion to help people grow and blossom as individuals has driven my career in life coaching.
I am here to support, guide and help you to help yourself; to create the life you have always dreamed of. My passion is people, and I now have the ability to share my knowledge, technique and experience, to make you shine – and that is all I’ve ever dreamed of.
- Rebecca started her career in dancing at aged 4 years old and found that in later years that she was keen on teaching and coaching.
- Eventually she started blogging as a way of inspiring people especially with mental health but started coaching as a result of learning NLP and hypnosis and started her business.
- Rebecca takes us through a guided meditation.
- Rebecca’s definition of happiness is about being present and noticing what’s around you
- Rebecca’s routine involves meditation and hypnosis and taking her dogs for a walk then the gym.
- Her joy is dancing especially tap dancing
- Her favourite fantasy meal is good old-fashioned English roast dinner with all the trimmings
- Marie Forleo – Everything is figureoutable
Website : www.rebeccahaydon.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Podcast Link: Women Who Can - Own your success, mindset & life
iTunes : http://bit.ly/womenwhocanpodcast
Linked In Group - 'Women Creating Unstoppable Confidence' - https://www.linkedin.com/groups/10529781/