Aimee Raupp, MS, LAc, is a renowned women’s health & wellness expert and the best- selling author of the books Chill Out & Get Healthy, Yes, You Can Get Pregnant, and Body Belief. A licensed acupuncturist and herbalist in private practice in New York, she holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and a Bachelor’s degree in biology from Rutgers University. Aimee is also the founder of the Aimee Raupp Beauty line of hand-crafted, organic skincare products. She has appeared on The View, and has been featured in Glamour, Allure, Well + Good, GOOP, Shape, and Redbook, and has received endorsements from Deepak Chopra, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Arianna Huffington, and Gabby Bernstein for her work in helping thousands of women to improve their vitality, celebrate their beauty, and reconnect to the presence of their optimal health. Aimee is also the Head of Chinese Medicine at The Well, an active columnist for media outlets such as Thrive Global, Well + Good, MindBodyGreen and is a frequent speaker at women’s health & wellness conferences across the nation. She engages her large community worldwide through her online programs and with her website, www.aimeeraupp.com.
- Aimee’s passion is steeped in bringing her research into health and wellbeing to the masses and putting physical and emotional illnesses together. She uses this to work with clients to be kinder and more compassionate to yourself.
- Aimee’s definition of happiness is ease and flow.
- Aimee’s morning routine starts with meditation, coffee and finding moments of gratitude while looking out to the woods in the garden.
- The top things that make Aimee’s heart sing is seeing her young son have fun, laughing with her husband and helping women achieve positive pregnancy test results
- Bone broth, egg and spinach soup is her breakfast fantasy choice.
- Aimee is a big reader and Deepak Chopra Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, and The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho are her top favourite books.
- Her non-negotiables are listening to Abraham Hicks meditation and exercise – nourishing her body is a must.
- Connecting and listening to your body is the best thing you can do for your body according to Aimee.
- Her fantasy dinner guests would be family, Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra.
- Born To Run by Bruce Springsteen would be her theme song.
- Spreading the word of Aimee’s work and her books is the way to share the message on getting the best of health and wellness.