As an Online Business Coach, Carly helps wellness entrepreneurs to create consistent clients, income and work-life balance.
After 10 years growing the marketing, communities and sales for leading Australian brands she had all the “success” on paper but was no longer fulfilled by the corporate path.
In 2016 after a life-changing yoga teacher training Carly said goodbye to the daily grind, moving to Bali. It was from where she would begin to put her experience & expertise to best use, supporting wellness, health & fitness professionals to grow their tribe online, launch new programs & services, and get fully booked with dream clients…
When she’s not coaching, you’ll find Carly at yoga, drinking coconuts at the beach or enjoying the amazing foodie-scene in Bali.
- Carly has been a business coach for people in the health and wellness industry for about 3 years after finishing her yoga teacher training.
- Carly talks about her journey that lead her to live in Bali and how her website supported her dream and her life in Bali
- Carly’s definition of happiness is a barometer for success. An innate feeling of deep knowing and contentment
- Carly’s morning routine is a hot water and lemon
- The top things that give Carly joy is time with the people that she loves with good food and drink, post-yoga, and travel. Her non-negotiable is having a good coffee.
- Her favourite food is a berry crumble
- Eat well, sleep, exercise and connection to community are the things that Carly believe are beneficial to people’s health.
- Carly talks about her inner circle and how they’ve all got a passion and warm energy
- Carly’s fantasy dinner guests would be with her family
- Carly’s theme songs would be happy dancing songs like “Walking on Sunshine”
- Carly’s things that make her laugh out loud are being silly with friends and making funny voices.
- Carly’s gratitude practices are journaling, feeling grateful, and “appreciation moment” awareness
- Be courageous, follow your heart and go and do that is Carly’s advice she would give to others.
- Breaking the habit of being yourself – Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Lucky Bitch – Denise Duffield
- Ikigai – The Japanese secret to living a happy life – Garcia