EPISODE – Hildie Dunn
Hildie Dunn Senior Coach Hildie Dunn’s natural enthusiasm and incredible heart is well suited to coaching. Her spirit, while infectious and inspiring to her clients and colleagues, is balanced by her desire to see people through not only the victories, but also the roughest patches of their lives. Her mission as a coach with Handel Group Life Coaching is to empower people to live extraordinary lives and reach their dreams with joy and intention. That’s quite a tall order, but Hildie delights in the challenge.
Hildie received her bachelor’s degree in English with a minor in Education from LaSalle University and her master’s degree in Student Personnel Work with an emphasis on Human Development from The Ohio State University. She dove into the educational world and has been committed to educating and helping people of all ages flourish ever since. She was formerly a fourth grade teacher at St. John’s Ukrainian Catholic School in Newark, NJ and an Assistant Dean of Ursinus College in Collegeville, PA. Hildie then saw her opportunity to help adults continue to learn and evolve when she found intenSati. She so loved this powerful heart-mind-body fitness practice that she became an instructor. As Assistant Program Manager at Johnson & Johnson, she not only led intenSati classes, but also co-led their corporate wellness program.
Hildie is also a practicing nutritional counselor, educated at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and a certified personal trainer. She brings integrity and a unique knowledge of the body-mind connection to her clients. Hildie leads Handel Group events in the New York metro area, group telecourses and she privately coaches clients. She is a mother of three young adults and she lives with one bouncy chocolate Labrador and one little Shih-poo in Bridgewater, NJ.
Learn to Human Better with Lauren Zander's online coaching course, Inner.U LIFE, the online coaching course that gives you the tools to get yourself unstuck, wildly happy, and thriving where it matters most to you: your relationship to your SELF, CAREER, LOVE, BODY, MONEY, TIME, and more. From wherever, whenever.
Get Inner.U LIFE for just $325 with your coupon. (regular price $650).
Receive lifetime access with your subscription which includes: 12 audio coaching sessions from Lauren Zander, 1 free private coaching session with an HG coach, access to Inner.University and the 6-week coaching bootcamp with an HG Coach, 14 homework assignments, the interactive Promise Tracker to accelerate your accountability and track your promises and consequences.
Get Started with your GETHAPPYHOUR coupon at: http://bit.ly/gethappyhour-IU
Talk to a human and see if Handel Group coaching options are right for you: http://bit.ly/gethappyhour-consult
On the web: HGLife.Coach
On Instagram @handelgroup
- Hildie’s background came from academia as a college dean then moved into nutrition and fitness and spent time teaching intense mindfulness training. This led her to move into coaching.
- 3 months of coaching changed the game for Hildie’s life.
- Hildie prirotises on having fun in every day. To help people get clear on what they want to do and what dreams they want to achieve.
- Hildie talks about dreaming – achieving small because it’s safe vs dreaming big for your passion.
- Hildie talks about how coaching and doing the Inner U work has helped her life.
- Being proud and inspired is Hildie’s definition of happiness.
- Hildie’s morning ritual is meditating and praying and doing her “daily design” of how she wants her day to go but written in the past tense as if it has already happened. She writes 5 things she’s grateful for from the day before.
- Being around family, moving her body in this world and when she knows she’s made a difference brings her extreme joy.
- The one thing that makes the biggest difference to your health is being honest and telling the truth in Hildie’s opinion.
- Hildie’s fantasy dinner guests would be Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu and Mother Theresa.
- Gloria Gaynor’s “I will survive” would be Hildie’s theme song a it talks about resilience being key.
- Carla and Hildie talk about random acts of kindness.
- Pick one area of your life that you are struggling in, and write the dream from how you see it in a year from now. So you can write it without any negatives and you can deeply connect to the why. Write it and read it every day as this will set the GPS for how you navigate this.
- The Power of Awareness – Neville Goddard
Get Started with Inner.U
Get Your Current Reality Quiz
Talk to a Coach: Complimentary Consultation
Read Maybe It's You
Connect with us on Facebook
Stay Inspired @handelgroup